Process Evaluation of PADOC Integrated Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment for Female Offenders in PA
Justice Center researchers examined a training curriculum for PADOC staff to be used with female offenders with co-occurring disorders. Treatment activities were evaluated to determine the readiness for future program evaluations.
- Principal Investigator: Gary Zajac, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
- Co-Principal Investigator: Deirdre O'Sullivan, Ph.D., College of Education
- Research Assistant: Edward Hayes, M.A.
About the Project
- Second Chance Grant project through contract with PA Department of Corrections.
- Process evaluation of co-occurring disorder treatment program for female offenders.
- Examined training curriculum developed and delivered to PADOC staff.
- Examined integrated treatment activities.
- Identified intended program activities; document actual program activities.
- Discovered program strengths and weaknesses related to implementation fidelity.
- Results from this process evaluation will establish the readiness of the treatment program for future evaluation activities, including outcome evaluations.